- 12 Apr 2021
Date received: 22 Feb 2021
Date responded: 18 Mar 2021
1. A breakdown of the types and numbers of each flag owned by the Scottish Government that are to be flown on official days.
2. A breakdown of the cost and number purchased of each flag type over the past 12 months.
3. The cost of repairs made to owned flags over the past 12 month (with a breakdown by type of possible).
The answer to your questions are provided in the tables below.
1. Breakdown of the types and numbers of each flag owned by the Scottish Government that are to be flown on official days.
|Armed Forces Day||3|
|World Aids Day||1|
2. Breakdown of cost and number of flags purchased over the past 12 months.
|Flag type||Number purchased||Cost|
No costs have been incurred repairing flags over the last 12 months.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House