- 8 Mar 2021
Date received: 4 Feb 2021
Date responded: 22 Feb 2021
1. Why did the Scottish government choose to ignore the science produced by SPi-B and DfE?
2. Why did the Scottish government choose to not follow the science produced by SPi-B and DfE?
3. Why did the Scottish government choose to choose to put our children at risk of suicide by continuing to keep them out of school?
4. what other scientific evidence or any evidence did the Scottish GOV have available to them that aided the decision to ignore the SPi-B and DfE report and close the school and cause unnecessary child suicide deaths? Please provide all data , statistics, information, minutes, document etc that were used in making this decision to put our children at risk of suicide
5. Does the Scottish government also only apply and follow the health science if it fits in with the Scottish government political agenda and policy making of a sustainable future? If its all about saving lives, why did you ignore this science and close schools again when aware of this?
6. Do the Scottish Government make decisions on lockdown measures and restrictions based on scientific evidence from SAGE and their behavioural dept?
7. please provide all documentation, evidence, science, policies, that were considering and discussed by the Scottish Government prior to closing schools again in Nov/Dec 2020 and why they remain closed?
The response is attached in Annex A along with information requested in Annex B.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests. View all FOI responses at http://www.gov.scot/foi-responses.
Please quote the FOI reference
Central Enquiry Unit
Phone: 0300 244 4000
The Scottish Government
St Andrews House