1. Scottish Government (2019). Revaluation of the Family Nurse Partnership (FNP) in Scotland. Edinburgh.
2. Motivational interviewing is a client-centred counselling style to support behaviour change by helping clients to explore and resolve ambivalence.
3. Mindfulness is about a person purposefully bringing their attention to experiences in the present moment, without judgement.
4. The programme recruitment rate refers to the numbers of clients signing up for the programme.
5. Cohort refers to the group of clients in a family nurse's caseload at a given time. On leaving the programme successfully, cohort members are considered to have "graduated" from the programme.
6. Meaning of accommodated here
7. Dosage refers to the number of visits and interactions between the family nurse and the client.
8. Human ecology focusing on relationship dynamics with others and and the wider environment.
9. Put simply, self-efficacy refers to a person's beliefs about their capabilities to do things and exercise influence over events that affect their lives.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback