1. Roberts H (2012) What Works in Reducing Inequalities in Child Health? The Policy Press, Chicago.
2. Marmot M (2020) Health equity in England: the Marmot review 10 years on. BMJ; 368:m693 doi:10.1136/bmj.m693
3. CEL 13 (2013). Public health nursing services: future focus. Edinburgh, Scottish Government. Available at: http://www.sehd.scot.nhs.uk/mels/CEL2013_13.pdf (Accessed: 19 Feb 2021).
4. Information Services Division (ISD) Scotland (2016). Methodology to produce a revised estimate of health visitor staff in post as at 31 March 2014. N. S. S. N. ISD Scotland, NHS Scotland. Edinburgh.
5. Scottish Government (2015). Universal Health Visiting Pathway in Scotland: pre-birth to pre-school. Children and Families Directorate. Edinburgh, Scottish Government.
6. Horne, M., R. Wood, L. Marryat and J. Norrie (2020). Evaluation of the Universal Health Visiting Pathway (UHVP): Evaluation of the implementation of the UHVP (Process evaluation) - Statistical analysis plan. OSF, University of Edinburgh.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback