Annex 2: Semi-Structured Interview - Project Officers
About your work:
1. What is the focus of your engagement and empowerment work?
2. What engagement or empowerment tools/methods/approaches did/do you use?
3. Why did you pick these?
Opportunities and challenges for engagement and empowerment around land use and management in Rural Scotland:
1. What are the opportunities of a rural setting compared to urban?
2. What are the challenges of a rural setting compared to urban?
3. What are the opportunities in relation to land use and management?
4. What are the challenges in relation to land use and management?
Thinking about the communities and stakeholders:
1. What do you think is already working well in relation to engagement and empowerment in land use and land management decisions?
2. How could that be strengthened and enhanced?
3. If the project/s you have been involved in could start again, what 3 things would you like to have been done differently?
Looking to SNH, FC, and SEPA:
1. How have the organisation/s managers, structures and cultures supported and enabled your engagement and empowerment work?
2. What further help or support would you have liked?
To help you in your engagement and empowerment work what three things would you wish for most?
Email: Clare Magill, firstname.lastname@example.org