6. Greenhouse gas emissions are reported by source, i.e. emissions are attributed to the sector that emits directly. Therefore electricity used in residential dwellings is counted against the Energy Supply sector.
10. These economy wide targets were set by Scottish Parliament in the Climate Change (Emissions Reduction Targets) (Scotland) Act, 2019.
11. Projections are based on 2014-16 Scottish House Condition Survey (SHCS) data of average length of tenure by EPC Band.
20. A requirement to improve building energy performance triggered by change or improvement to another aspect of the building.
28. Particularly as each time a measure is installed, building energy efficiency will increase, and this is likely to reduce the level of savings from subsequent measures.
29. Assessment is outlined in further detail in Annex C.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback