2. Brunton et al (2018) Caffeinated energy drink use and reported effects in young people: a rapid overview of systematic reviews London: EPPI-Centre, Social Science Research Unit, Institute of Education, University College London
3. Definition of young people "those under the age of 18"
6. Brunton et al (2019) Caffeinated energy drinks and effects in UK young people: A secondary analysis of population-level datasets. London: EPPI-Centre, Social Science Research Unit, UCL Institute of Education
7. Brooks et al. (2018). Young people and energy drinks consumption in England: Findings from the WHO Health Behaviour in School aged Children (HBSC) Survey 2015 Detailed Analysis on Findings Relation to Consumption of Energy Drinks by Young People
13. Toth et al (2020) Energy Drink Consumption, Depression and Salutogenic Sense of Coherence Among Adolescents and Young Adults, International Journal Environmental Research and Public Health, 17(4) 1290
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback