1. Fixen, D.L., Blase, K.A. and Van Dyke, M.K. (2019) Implementation Practice and Science. Chapel Hill, NC: Active Implementation Research Network.
2. Active Implementation Research Network https://www.activeimplementation.org/
3. Blase, K.A., Fixen, D.L. and Van Dyke, M.K. (2018) Developing Usable Innovations. Active Implementation Research Network https://www.activeimplementation.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/DevelopingUsableInnovations.pdf
4. Audit Commission (2017) Self-directed support: 2017 progress report. Edinburgh: Audit Scotland. Sheffield: Centre for Welfare Reform.
5. Care Inspectorate (2019) Thematic review of self-directed support in Scotland. Dundee: Care Inspectorate [Online] Available: https://www.careinspectorate.com/images/documents/5139/Thematic%20review%20of%20self%20directed%20support%20in%20Scotland.pdf.
6. Critchley, A. and Gilles, A., (2018) Best Practice and Local Authority Progress in Developing Self-directed Support. Edinburgh: Social Work Scotland. [Online] Available: https://socialworkscotland.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/BestPracticeandLocalAuthorityProgressinSelf-DirectedSupport.pdf.
7. Smith, S. and Brown, F. (2018) lndividual Service Funds. A Guide to making Self-Directed Support work for everyone.
8. Scott, J. (2021) Self-directed Support National Framework: Responses to consultation. Edinburgh: Social Work Scotland.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback