8. Date prohibition or suspension of rights lifted
The Scottish Government considers that the prohibition or suspension of rights should be lifted on the following dates, as appropriate in the circumstances:
- The date Ministers send notice under section 97M(1) of the 2003 Act declining to consent to an application;
- The date on which the Sheriff issues a decision in an appeal under section 97V(1), (4) or (5) if the Sheriff finds in favour of the pursuer;
- The date Ministers send, in accordance with section 97P(3) of the 2003 Act, acknowledgement of receipt of a notice from a Part 3A community body made under section 97P(2) of the 2003 Act;
- The date the application is treated as withdrawn under section 97R(5) of the 2003 Act as a result of the consideration remaining unpaid after the date on which it is to be paid;
- The date a community body completes transfer of the land under section 97R of the 2003 Act.
Question 6: Do you think the proposed dates are
There were six responses to this question. All agreed with the proposals.
Question 6a: If not, please explain
There were no responses to this question.
Email: Dave Thomson, firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback