Business and Regulatory Impacts Considerations
The Scottish Government are committed to the 5 principles of better regulations. These are:
- Proportionality - Regulators should intervene only when necessary. Remedies should be appropriate to the risk posed, and costs identified and minimised.
- Accountability - Regulators should be able to justify decisions and be subject to public scrutiny.
- Consistency - Government rules and standards must be joined up and implemented fairly.
- Transparency - Regulators should be open, and keep regulations simple and user-friendly.
- Targeting - Regulation should be focused on the problem and minimise side effects.
46. What is your assessment of the likely financial implications, and / or any other impacts (if any), of the introduction of each of these proposals on you or your organisation?
47. What (if any) other significant financial implications are likely to arise?
48. What lead-in time should be allowed prior to implementation of these measures and how should the public be informed?
49. Do you have any other comments on or suggestions relevant to the proposal?
Email: Claire McDermott
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback