This Children's Rights and Wellbeing Impact Assessment (CRWIA) addresses the commitments made in the Coronavirus (COVID-19): mental health - transition and recovery plan and encapsulates the work of multiple policy areas which address children and young people's mental health.
This CRWIA has been carried out across multiple policy areas with shared priorities and work streams. It includes responses from the following policy areas:
- CAMHS Improvement and Eating Disorder Policy,
- Community Mental Health and Crisis Services,
- Perinatal and Early Years Mental Health,
- Children and Young People's Mental Health Improvement,
- Student Mental Health and Wellbeing,
- Children and Young People's Mental Health and Wellbeing Joint Delivery Board.
- National Trauma Training Programme
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback