1. Outline Business Case for the Agency for Social Security in Scotland http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0051/00517239.pdf.
2. Delivery Options Appraisal Part 1: The strategic case for change and the governance of social security in Scotland http://www.gov.scot/Topics/People/fairerscotland/future-powers/Publications/Delivery
3. see footnote 1.
4. Ministerial Statement – Minister for Social Security Jeane Freeman, Scottish Parliament, 27 April https://news.gov.scot/speeches-and-briefings/social-security-agency
5. Outline Business Case for the Agency for Social Security in Scotland http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0051/00517239.pdf.
6. Delivery Options Appraisal Part 1: The strategic case for change and the governance of social security in Scotland http://www.gov.scot/Topics/People/fairerscotland/future-powers/Publications/Delivery
7. Outline Business case for the agency for social security in Scotland http://www.gov.scot/publications/outline-business-case-agency-social-security-scotland//
8. Only those UC recipients who are searching for work are included in this measure
9. Based on the most deprived 5% of SIMD deciles.
11. Data does not allow a distinction to be made between North and South Lanarkshire
12. Includes Methil, Buckhaven and Leven.
13. Green Book supplementary guidance: multi-criteria decision analysis, HM Treasury https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/green-book-supplementary-guidance-multi-criteria-decision-analysis
Email: Leila Akhoundova, email@example.com
Phone: 0300 244 4000 – Central Enquiry Unit
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House