With thanks to the organisations that participated in the project, the Scottish Government will now:
- Carefully consider the views from stakeholders in developing future policies;
- Continue to make the positive case for membership of the EU;
- Use these views to inform ongoing discussions with the UK Government, and other devolved administrations, about the Brexit process and the future relationship with the EU;
- Consider these views in sustaining and developing future bilateral relationships with the EU and its member states;
- Ensure that people who live in Scotland are able to exert their democratic right to be heard;
- Progress the Citizen’s Assembly to create a structure for informed and balanced debate about the future of Scotland; and
- Seek to ensure unheard voices continue to be heard.