9. Authorisation and publication
The DPIA report should be signed by your information asset owner (IAO). The IAO will be the Deputy Director or Head of Division.
- Before signing the DPIA report, an IAO should ensure that she/he is satisfied that the impact assessment is robust, has addressed all the relevant issues and that appropriate actions have been taken.
- By signing the DPIA report, the IAO is confirming that the impact of applying the policy/undertaking the project or initiative etc has been sufficiently assessed against the risk to individuals’ rights and freedoms.
- The results of the impact assessment must be published in the eRDM with the phrase “DPIA report” and the name of the project or initiative in the title.
- Details of any relevant information asset must be added to the Information Asset Register, with a note that a DPIA has been conducted.
I confirm that the impact of undertaking the consultation has been sufficiently assessed against the rights of the data subjects (people):
Name and job title of a IAO or equivalent
Chief Veterinary Officer (Scotland)
Date each version authorised
Version 1 – 23 October 2023
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback