1. Definition taken from ‘A Lasting Difference: tools for organisational sustainability’, Wren and Greyhound Limited.
3. Transforming psychological trauma: A knowledge and skills framework for the Scottish workforce, NHS Education for Scotland, 2017
4. As above
5. As above
6. The World Health Organisation define ‘epidemic’ as ‘The occurrence in a community or region of cases of an illness, specific health-related behaviour, or other health-related events clearly in excess of normal expectancy. The community or region and the period in which the cases occur are specified precisely. The number of cases indicating the presence of an epidemic varies according to the agent, size, and type of population exposed, previous experience or lack of exposure to the disease, and time and place of occurrence.’ http://www.who.int/hac/about/definitions/en/
7. Radford, L. et al (2011) Child abuse and neglect in the UK today.
8. As above
9. As above
10. Hackett, S. (2014) Children and young people with harmful sexual behaviours.
11. Source information for costings: Early Intervention Foundation, “Making an Early Intervention Business Case: Evidence and resources”. Data sources New Economy Manchester, Department of Education, Personal Social Services Research Unit. Figures based on 2011/2012 not adjusted for inflation.
12. Community investment and homelessness values from the Social Value Bank, HACT and Simetrica, www.socialvaluebank.org ( www.hact.org.uk / www.simetrica.co.uk), Licence: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives licence ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/deed.en_GB)
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback