2. The consultation responses can be viewed at: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2012/09/2777/0
3. Where respondents fitted more than one category, a decision was made on their "lead" category according to the content of their response.
4. 'n' denotes the number of organisations/individuals responding
5. Percentages do not add to 100% exactly due to rounding.
6. The 'cost-floor' rule is where a landlord can state a minimum selling price if they have built, bought or spent at least £5,000 on repairs or improvements in the last 10 years.
Email: Paul Sloan