Applications for alcohol licences and more general queries about licensed premises should be made to your local Licensing Board, which can be found by consulting the website of your local authority.
We have published the following guidance regarding alcohol licensing:
- minimum unit pricing on alcohol in Scotland – guidance for retailers and businesses on mygov.scot
- Disabled access and facilities statement for a premises licence: completion guidance – guidance on completing the disabled access and facilities statement for those applying for an alcohol premises licence
- Personal licence holder modification to the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005: guidance – guidance to assist Licensing Boards and clerks with administrating the requirement for personal licence holders to evidence that they’ve completed refresher training
- Alcohol etc. (Scotland) Act 2010: guidance for licensing boards – guidance to assist with the implementation of the Act, focusing on alcohol pricing, drinks promotions, age verification policy, licensing policy statements and Chief Constable’s reports
- Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 section 142: guidance for licensing boards and local authorities – guidance to support the implementation of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 (currently under review)