Consultation Two: An assessment of the likely significant environmental effects ( SEA Environmental Report) - Part Two
Part two of this report is structured as follows:
- Section 1 sets out a summary of the policy proposals for an overall 50% reduction in Air Departure Tax, including a review of the wider context between it and other plans, programmes and strategies and relevant environmental objectives.
- Section 2 sets out the assessment approach, including the methodology used and the consideration of a reasonable alternative.
- Section 3- 10 sets out the findings of the assessment.
- Section 11 provides a summary of the assessment findings at a national and local level, in addition to the reasonable alternative.
- Section 12 sets out an overview of the proposals for monitoring.
- Section 13 sets out the conclusions and recommendations of the assessment and includes discussion on potential mitigation.
- Section 14 provides information on the next steps, including an overview of the consultation process.