Scottish Government publications for the Economy theme
Welcome to the economy statistics area of the Scottish Government's website. The Scottish Government produces the following relevant publications in this area, all of which can be browsed at the main economy statistics collection.
- Scottish Quarterly GDP
- Scottish Retail Sales Index
- Scottish Input-Output tables
- Exports Statistics
- Government Expenditure and Revenue Scotland
- Quarterly National Accounts Scotland
Scottish National Accounts Project (SNAP)
There are also a number of statistical publication being developed as part of the Scottish National Accounts Project:
- Oil and Gas Statistics
- Productivity Statistics
- Long Term Scottish Economic Statistics (Experimental Statistics)
- Income Account and Gross National Income (Experimental Statistics)
If you have any enquiries relating to economy statistics then please contact us at:
Telephone: 0131 244 3768
Office of the Chief Economic Advisor
St Andrews House
We welcome comments on both the format and content of the website and descriptions of any problems you encounter.
You may also contact the Statistician Group Enquiries for general information.