International offices: Paris
Our Paris office opened in 2018 and promotes the development of partnerships between Scotland and France. The office is located in central Paris within the British Consulate.
At the Paris office we work on:
- increasing Scottish Government influence and engagement with France
- working with Scottish Development International to help companies win business, and to identify and deliver investment projects that create jobs and developing existing trade and investment activity to boost trade with France
- promoting strong links between French and Scottish businesses, academia and other organisations and identifying innovation-focussed opportunities
- encouraging more collaboration between business, research, education and cultural institutions
- supporting Scottish Ministers on official visits to France
We are committed to Franco-Scottish relations, whatever the UK’s future relationship with the EU, and we work to deliver events, ministerial visits and other engagements with French partners.
Head of Paris Office: Lucy Sterne
Telephone (Reception): +33 1 44 51 34 64
Scottish Government Office
12 Avenue Gabriel