International offices: London
Scotland House London is a collaborative project between Scottish Government, our enterprise agencies and VisitScotland. Scottish businesses and organisations can apply for membership of Scotland House London that gives them access to its facilities, meeting rooms and event space.
The office provides a permanent presence in London where we are:
- pursuing economic and business benefits for companies
- raising the profile of Scottish investment opportunities
- supporting the development of international collaborations and research partnerships
- providing opportunities to secure funding for innovation and research
- strengthening our inter-governmental relations
- helping protect Scotland's place in Europe
- supporting Scottish Ministers on official engagements in London
The office provides a platform to allow us to improve the range and depth of engagement with the UK Government, the diplomatic community and other stakeholders based in the city.
Head of London Office: Brian Dornan
Telephone (Reception): +44 (0)131 244 0404
Scotland House London
58 Victoria Embankment