International offices: Dublin
Our Dublin office was established in early 2016 and is based within the British Embassy building. It provides dedicated support for building on the existing links between Ireland and Scotland.
The work of the Dublin office includes:
- supporting Scottish Ministers
- sustaining a programme of cultural cooperation
- promoting trade and investment links
- strengthening government-to-government relations
- collaborating on economic, academic and innovation projects
Our office works across a range of sectors that include:
- financial services
- creative arts
- culture and heritage
- higher education
- renewable energy and energy efficiency
We work to ensure that our policy and positions on important matters such as the UK’s departure from the European Union are continually understood in Ireland. We also continue to report back on issues significant to the Irish Government, its economy and its citizens.
Find out more about the Scottish-Irish bilateral review that is currently underway.
Head of Dublin Office: John Webster
Telephone (Reception): +353 (0) 1205 3794
Scottish Government Dublin Office
29 Merrion Road