International offices: Berlin
Our Berlin office opened in April 2018 and works with our Scottish Development International Office in Düsseldorf to deepen Scotland’s political, economic and cultural relationships with Germany.
The office is located within the UK Embassy building in central Berlin.
The work of the Scotland in Germany network includes:
- increasing influence and engagement with Germany
- encouraging increased collaboration between our business, research, education and cultural institutions
- supporting Scottish Ministers, in particular in the areas of trade and investment, higher education, research and innovation
- promoting trade and investment between German and Scottish businesses and organisations
- providing analysis on political and economic developments in Germany
The outcome of the UK’s exit from the EU will have a significant impact on the political landscape, as well as on German-Scottish relations. We are committed partners in Europe and our work continues to contribute meaningfully to collective goals in Germany and across the EU.
Head of Berlin Office: Dr. Alexandra Stein
Telephone (Reception): +49 (0) 30 204 570
Scottish Government Berlin Office