Older People’s Strategic Action Forum
The Older People’s Strategic Action Forum (OPSAF) was set up to ensure that the views of older people, those that support them, and their representative groups are heard.
The forum is chaired by the Minister for Older People and Equality, Ms Christina McKelvie.
Minutes from the forum meetings are under Documents at the bottom of this page.
- Age Scotland
- Faith in Older People
- Glasgow Disability Alliance
- Generations Working Together
- Hourglass Scotland
- LGBT Age project
- Minority Ethnic Carers of People Project (MECOPP)
- Outside the Box
- Scottish Ethnic Minority Older People’s Forum
- Scottish Older People’s Assembly
- Scottish Pensioners’ Forum
- Soroptomists International
- Cabinet Secretary's letter to Older People's Strategic Action Forum: March 2021
- A Fairer Scotland for Older People: framework actions and updates
- Minister for Older People and Equalities’ response to Age Scotland: letter
- Older People's Strategic Action Forum minutes: February 2019
- Older People's Strategic Action Forum minutes: 2018
- Older People's Strategic Action Forum minutes: November 2017