Older People’s Strategic Action Forum
The Older People’s Strategic Action Forum (OPSAF) was set up to ensure that the views of older people, those that support them, and their representative groups are heard.
The forum is chaired by the Minister for Older People and Equality, Ms Christina McKelvie.
Minutes from the forum meetings are under Documents at the bottom of this page.
- Age Scotland
- Dundee Citizens Advice Bureau
- Faith in Older People
- Generations Working Together
- LGBT Age project
- Minority Ethnic Carers of People Project (MECOPP)
- Outside the Box
- Scottish Older People’s Assembly
- Scottish Pensioners’ Forum
- Soroptomists International