Data Delivery Group
Data Delivery Group (DDG) oversees the development, evolution and delivery of a high level delivery plan for our data vision for Scotland that reflects the work being taken forward by partners across the country.
In addition to the plan, DDG can commission task and finish groups to deliver specific projects that contribute towards the vision, with its members able to provide advice as representatives from their specific organisations or areas of expertise.
The group reports to the Central Government Digital Transformation Board overseeing the delivery of Scotland’s 2017 digital strategy.
The group follows the open government approach and encourages engagement in policy development via digital and other channels. Secretariat is provided by the Digital Directorate's Data, Statistics and Digital Identity Division.
DDG replaces Data Management Board which has now concluded.
- Sarah Davidson, Director General Organisational Development & Operations, Scottish Government (Chair)
- Roger Halliday, Deputy Director, Digital, Scottish Government
- Tim Ellis, Deputy Director, Strategy and Performance, Scottish Government
- Ken Macdonald, Head of ICO Regions
- Nayha Sethi, University of Edinburgh
- Ruchir Shah, Head of Policy, Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations
- Paul Lowe, National Records of Scotland
- Rod Murray-Smith, University of Glasgow/Universities Scotland
- Gillian Docherty, DataLab (alternate Brian Hills, Head of Data)
- Graham Fairlie, Scottish Enterprise
- Stuart Fancey, Scottish Funding Council
- Geoff Huggins, NHS National Education Scotland
- Marion Bain, Public Health Reform Programme, Scottish Government (alternate Phillip Couser, NHS National Services Scotland)
- Lorna Ramsay, NHS National Services Scotland
- Paul Dowie, Improvement Service
- Kevin Collins, Edinburgh City Region deal
- Janet Edgell, Accountable Officer and Operations Director, Registers of Scotland
- Mary McAllan, Director of Business, Scottish Government
- Matthew Rice, Open Rights Group
- Katy Guthrie, Scotland IS
- Gordon Watson, CEO, Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park
- Peter Tolland, Head of Directorate Programmes, Digital Directorate, Scottish Government
- Gareth Williams, Head of Policy, Scottish Council for Development and Industry
- David Alexander, Chief Executive, Mydex CIC