We provide the central function of co-ordination and support for performance, delivery and resilience activity across government and ensure that the organisation monitors and responds well to a range of concurrent risks.
We support the Deputy First Minister in executing and managing his portfolio responsibilities, including in:
- delivery and outcomes across portfolios
- government statistics
- the office of the Chief Researcher
- the National Performance Framework
- government strategy, including the First Minister’s Programme for Government (PfG)
All of our activities see us work across the organisation to provide a strategic, co-ordinated and focussed approach to delivering outcomes, driving improvement and ensuring operational resilience.
This includes responsibility for:
- ensuring effective planning, preparation and planning on how to respond and recover from incidents, events or emergencies
- supporting a greater focus on delivery across the organisation, developing and implementing new performance and delivery arrangements
- providing analytical support
Who we are
Cabinet Secretary and Ministers
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback