1. Fuel Poverty (Targets, Definition and Strategy Act) 2019
3. Defined under the Children (Scotland) Act 1995
6. Relative poverty is a measure of whether the income of the poorest households are keeping pace with the middle income households.
7. Wealth and Assets in Scotland, https://data.gov.scot/wealth/2020report.html
10. Scottish Government analysis of the Family Resources Survey, Households Below Average Incomes dataset https://www.gov.scot/publications/additional-child-poverty-analysis-2021/
12. Papworth Trust, Disability in the United Kingdom 2010, in https://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/law/research/cces/documents/the-energy-penalty-disability-and-fuel-poverty-pdf
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback