Trauma Responsive Social Work Services Partnership Delivery Group minutes: November 2022
- Mental Health Directorate, +3 more … Children and Families Directorate, Justice Directorate, Social Care and National Care Service Development
Minutes from the meeting of the group on 23 November 2022.
Attendees and apologies
- Community Justice Scotland
- Convention of Scottish Local Authorities (COSLA)
- Children and Young Peoples Centre for Justice
- Higher Education Institutions Heads of Social Work representatives
- Improvement Service
- NHS Education for Scotland
- Scottish Association of Social Work (SASW)
- Scottish Government
- Social Work Education Partnership
- Social Work Scotland (SWS)
- Social Work Scotland Workforce and Resources Committee Learning and Development Sub-group representatives
- Scottish Social Services Council
- Who Cares? Scotland
Items and actions
This was the second meeting of the Trauma Responsive Social Work Services Partnership Delivery Group. The purpose of this meeting was to give partners a forum to provide updates on their specific actions within the work plan.
The meeting began by the Chair noting apologies from members. All members in attendance gave brief introductions.
Updates from partners
Each partner provided an update on their actions within the work plan which covered the following:
- the task/s
- how will the partner undertake the task/s
- any challenges or risks?
- how can other partners here support this work?
Involvement of individuals with lived experience
Scottish Government are keen to build on existing work and learning, avoiding duplication. The actions within the work plan will continue to draw on those with lived experience of trauma and social work services.
The partners will further consider and review how they and their organisations can gather or represent the views of lived experience of trauma and social work services.
- SG to progress updating the work plan
- SG to organise the next Partnership Delivery Group to be in-person
For more information on this group, please visit Trauma Responsive Social Work Services Partnership Delivery Group.
For more information on this programme, please visit Trauma Responsive Social Work Services.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback