1. For example, the Wellbeing Economy Governments (WEGo) network, which Scotland co-founded, promotes the sharing of expertise and transferable economic policy practices in order to deliver societal wellbeing through the use of policy labs to discuss topics such as the Just Transition.
2. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
3. Development Assistance Committee
4. Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls: DAC Guidance for Development Partners [URL: Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls : DAC Guidance for Development Partners | OECD iLibrary (oecd-ilibrary.org)] [Last accessed: 2 November 2023]
5. Report from the IPCC Task Group on Gender [URL: 110520190810-Doc.-10-Rev.1TG-Gender.pdf (ipcc.ch)] [last accessed: 17 October 2023].
7. Conference of the Parties – the main decision-making body of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
8. HM Treasury and Evaluation Task Force (2011) The Magenta Book [URL: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-magenta-book] [Last Accessed: 2 November 2023]
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback