ANNEX D: TOPIC GUIDE FOR FOCUS GROUPS AND INTERVIEWS
Indicative Topic Guide for Focus Groups and Individual Interviews
Community Health Nurse role in Scotland
The aim of the focus groups and interviews is to allow participants to express their views and experiences of the Community Health Nurse Role by allowing a space in which they can feel comfortable in raising issues which are of importance to them. The following areas, therefore, should be viewed as indicative and not exhaustive.
Areas to be explored:
- General perceptions of the CHN role including its introduction at policy and local level
- Effect on those undertaking the transition education including knowledge, skills, professional development and professional relationships
- Effect on the nursing team including team structure and professional relationships
- Impact on inter professional working
- Effect on patients and carers experiences and outcomes
- Perception and experience of structural support
- View on the future - how things might to go.
Email: Fiona Hodgkiss
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback