Strategic commissioning plans: guidance
Guidance for everyone involved in the commissioning of health and social care services.
This document is part of a collection
2. Joint Strategic Commissioning - A Definition: Strategic Commissioning Steering Group, June 2012
3. NB that this is referred to in the Act and related subordinate legislation as a "strategic plan", as explained in paragraph 1.3 above.
5. The Commission on the Future of Public Services, 'the Christie Commission' June 2011
6. Renewing Scotland's Public Services, November 2011
7. Commissioning Social Care, Audit Scotland, February 2012
8. A Route Map to the 2020 Vision for Health and Social Care, May 2013
10. The 3-Step Improvement Framework for Scotland's Public Services, June 2013
11. Best Value, May 2011
12. The Public Bodies (Joint working) (Health Professionals and Social Care Professionals) (Scotland) Regulations 2014 provides a description of Health and social care professionals.
Health Professionals are anyone who is included in the:
- Register of medical professionals kept by the registrar of the General Medical Council
- Dentists register kept by the General Dental Council
- Register of optometrists or the register of dispensing opticians kept by the General Optical Council
- Register of osteopaths kept by the General Osteopathic Council
- Register of chiropractors kept by the General Chiropractic Council
- Part 1 or Part 2 of the register maintained by the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Register of qualified nurses and midwifes kept by the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Register of member of relevant professionals kept by the Health and Care Professions Council
13. The Public Bodies (Joint working) (Health Professionals and Social Care Professionals) (Scotland) Regulations 2014 provides a description of Health and social care professionals.
Social Care Professionals are:
- A person who is included in the register of social workers and social service workers kept by the Scottish Social Services Council, or
- A person who is engaged in the provision of care or support to users of social care services which are provided under the integrated arrangements
14. Joint Strategic Commissioning - A Learning Development Framework, IPC, November 2012
15. Health and social care data integration and intelligence project
16. Recommendations for the future of residential care for older people in Scotland, February 2014
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback