1. Planning Circular 1/2021: Establishing a Short-term Let Control Area.
2. Established by the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 (Licensing of Short-term Lets) Order 2021 (SSI 2021/[ ]), see Consultation No. 3: Paper 2.
3. Given by the Town and Country Planning (Short-term Let Control Areas) (Scotland) Regulations 2021 (SSI 2021/154).
4. As set out in the Town and Country Planning (Scotland) Act 1997.
5. Known as home sharing or home letting in the licensing scheme.
6. This is because these uses are included in class 9 (houses) in the Use Classes Order.
7. Section 26B(3) precludes a tenancy of a dwellinghouse, or part of it, where all or part of the dwelling house is the only or principal home of the landlord or occupier.