Scottish planning policy
Policy statement on how nationally important land use planning matters should be addressed across the country.
The Scottish Government series of Planning and Architecture documents are material considerations in the planning system.
Planning and Architecture Policy
- Circulars: SG policy on implementing legislation
- Scottish Planning Policy: SG policy on nationally important land use planning matters
- National Planning Framework: SG strategy for Scotland’s long-term spatial development
- Creating Places: SG policy statement on architecture and place
- Designing Streets: SG policy and technical guidance on street design
Planning and Design Advice and Guidance
- Planning Advice: Technical planning matters
- Design Advice: Design matters including practical projects and roles
- Advice Best: practice and technical planning matters
This SPP replaces SPP (2010) and Designing Places (2001)
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback