This errata notice was published on 19th October 2023 as a result of the changes set out below. The HTML and PDF have been updated to reflect these changes:
- Key Points - Mortgage Lending – the sixth paragraph in this section has been amended to make clear that it is the level, not annual increase, in regulated mortgage accounts entering arrears that is the highest since Q1 2016.
- Section 1.2 Scottish Sales Performance: Regional – a typographical error has been amended in the second paragraph (“as” amended to “was”).
- Section 2.2 Scottish House Price Performance by Dwelling/Buyer Type – The title of Chart 2.2 has been amended to reflect that the data is up to Q1 2023.
- Section 3 Residential Land & Buildings Transaction Tax – the text and Chart 3.1 have been amended so that this section consistently refers to revenues excluding the Additional Dwelling Supplement (previously some figures had included Additional Dwelling Supplement revenues).
- Section 8.1 Arrears – Chart 8.2 has been amended to correct the dates displayed on the horizontal axis.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback