6. Annual procurement report
Under the Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014 we have to prepare a procurement report each year. Our first report will cover the period 1 January 2017 to 31 March 2018.
It will include, as a minimum:
- information on regulated procurements that we have completed during the period;
- a review of whether those procurements kept to our procurement strategy;
- if any procurements do not keep to regulations, a statement of how we intend to make sure that they do in future;
- a summary of community benefit requirements set as part of a regulated procurement that we met during the financial year covered by the report;
- a summary of any steps we have taken to involve businesses we support in regulated procurements during the year; and
- a summary of regulated procurements we expect to begin in the next two financial years.
We will publish our report online and make sure it is accessible in a variety of formats.