1. 1 Advice on the Scottish Government's Child Poverty Delivery Plan 2018, https://povertyinequality.scot/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Child-Poverty-Delivery-Plan-advice-Final-Version-23-February-2018.pdf
2. 2 Full details of the process to determine options are set out in the analysis published alongside the first update report on the Tackling Child Poverty Delivery Plan. [www.gov.scot/isbn/9781787819603]
3. 3 The modelling is set out in detail in Analysis of Options for the Income Supplement
4. 4 The impacts set out in this paper are based on Scottish Government's own analysis using DWP's Policy Simulation Model for Scotland
5. 5 Decile analysis breaks the entire population of children in Scotland into ten equal groups.