- Our economy is stronger and more resilient, there are greater employment opportunities and inequality is reduced.
- Our economic, educational, cultural and heritage strengths are celebrated and globally recognised, supporting our positive international reputation.
- Our physical and digital connectivity is strengthened and Scotland is viewed as an attractive location to invest in and visit.
- Our international partners are supported in achieving their goals. We show leadership and contribute to reducing global inequality and poverty.
- Our bilateral, multilateral and institutional relationships are strong and we are able to promote our interests overseas.