Scotland the Hydro Nation: annual report 2019
Records the development of our Hydro Nation policy agenda and reports on progress since the publication of the fifth annual report in 2018.
Hydro Nation Forum Members Annex B
1. Roseanna Cunningham MSP (Chair), Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform.
2. Professor Bob Ferrier, Director of Research Impact, James Hutton Institute.
3. Chrysoula Pantsi, Edinburgh Napier University School of Engineering and Built Environment.
4. Dr Alan MacDonald, Principal Hydrogeologist at the British Geological Survey.
5. Terry A’Hearn, Chief Executive of SEPA.
6. Professor Robert Kalin, Professor of Environmental Engineering for Sustainability at Strathclyde University.
7. Richard Millar, Director of Infrastructure, Scottish Canals.
8. Alan Sutherland, Chief Executive, Water Industry Commission Scotland.
9. Neil Gordon, Regional Manager (Edinburgh) & Principal Consultant, EnviroCentre.
10. May East, UNITAR Fellow.
11. Professor Campbell Gemmell, University of Glasgow.
12. Galen Fulford, Managing Partner of Biomatrix Water Technology.
13. Dr Michael Gormley, School of Built Environment, Heriot Watt University.
14. Professor Simon Parsons, Director of Strategic Customer Service Planning, Scottish Water.
15. Gail Walker, Water Policy Team Manager within the Consumer Futures Unit at Citizens Advice Scotland.
16. Alan Simpson, Chairman of the Institute of Civil Engineers.
17. Andrew Allan, Interim Director, UNESCO Centre for Water Law, Policy and Science, University of Dundee.
18. Nick Lyth, Director, Green Angel Syndicate.
19. Jan Reid, Senior Manager, Low Carbon Technologies at Scottish Enterprise.
20. Steven Hutcheon, Head of Technology and Advanced Engineering at Highlands and Islands Enterprise.
21. Jim Panton, CEO Panton McLeod Ltd., and Chair Of institute of Water (Scotland).
22. Maricela Blair, Hydro Nation Scholar.
23. Adrian Sym, Chief Executive Officer, Alliance for Water Stewardship.
24. Robert Orr, Strategic Relations Manager, Skills Development Scotland.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback