Public Sector Equality Duty - operation review: consultation analysis
Independent analysis of consultation responses to the Scottish Government Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED) Review. The consultation ran from 13 December 2021 to 11 April 2022.
1. The Scottish Government, Review of the operation of the Public Sector Equality Duty in Scotland: Consultation Paper, December 2021.
2. Section 149 Equality Act 2010
3. The Scottish Government, Review of the operation of the Public Sector Equality Duty in Scotland: Consultation Paper, December 2021.
4. The Scottish Government, Equality Outcomes and Mainstreaming Report 2021, March 2021.
5. The Scottish Government, A Fairer, Greener Scotland: Programme for Government 2021-22, September 2021.
6. EHRC, research report 117, Measuring and reporting on disability and ethnicity pay gaps, August 2018.
7. Close the Gap (unpublished) Internal PSED assessment (2017); Close the Gap (November 2015) PSED-November-2015.pdf">Making Progress? An assessment of public sector employer performance of the public sector equality duty; and Close the Gap (March 2014) Monitoring Scottish public bodies' compliance with the public sector equality duty.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback