3. Previous 'Religiously Aggravated Offending in Scotland' reports are available at : http://www.gov.scot/publications/religiously-aggravated-offending-scotland-2016-2017/
4. This is a recent change introduced in 2016-17; the survey was previously carried out every two years with 11,500 adults taking part.
5. Data extracted 3 May 2018.
6. Rates calculated using local authority mid-year 2017 population estimates. Available at: https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/statistics-and-data/statistics/statistics-by-theme/population/population-estimates/mid-year-population-estimates/mid-2017
7. 'Main street' refers to a public street in a town or city centre and is used in this report, and the previous analysis, to distinguish between these areas and residential/suburban areas.
8. The 'association with football' also took into consideration language that referred to a particular football team, or relevance to football songs or regalia/symbols.
9. At the time of the extraction of the data on 3 May 2018.
12. 'Other' disposals in 2017-18 include admonishments, absolute discharges and restriction of liberty orders.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback