Scottish Health Survey questionnaire content: consultation analysis report April 2017
Results from a consultation on the content of the Scottish Health Survey from 2018 onwards.
1. Young, R., Van Beinum, M., Sweeting, H., & West, P. (2007). Young people who self-harm. The British Journal of Psychiatry, 191(1), 44-4
2. Mukherjee et al 2016 - https://bmcmedicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12916-016-0657-8
3. Mukherjee et al. BMC Medicine (2016) 14:113
4. Oral Impacts on Daily Performances ( OIDP) questionnaire (used in the English Longitudinal Survey of Ageing) http://ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/full/10.2105/AJPH.2011.300215
6. 1. Felitti, V., Anda, R. & Nordenberg, D. Relationship of childhood abuse and household dysfunction to many of the leading causes of death in adults: The Adverse Childhood Experiences ( ACE) study. Am. J. Prev. Med. … 14, 245-258 (1998).
Email: Andrew Paterson
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback