7. Focus of Consultation
Suggested Questions for Consideration
81. Any considerations or responses regarding any of the content in this document is welcome. However, it would be particularly helpful if the following points are considered for discussion in order to aid development of these proposed missions:
- Should anything be referenced to further support the Bank when developing its approach to meeting its missions?
- Should an alternative target year for any of the proposed missions be used and, if so, why?
- Are there suggestions on how the proposed missions could align more with the NPF?
- When the missions are set for the Bank, the Government will describe how they relate to each of the Bank's objects as set out in the Act. Is there anything which should be particularly considered when setting out how the missions relate to the objects?
- What else could the Bank report on when measuring performance against the missions?
82. Any written responses to any of the above questions, or concerning any other information in this document, should be directed to ScottishNationalInvestmentBankMissions@gov.scot.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback