Summary Of Consultation Questions
1. Do you agree that the Action Plan should include:
i. Identified strategic actions intended to secure transformational change in how children and young people experience their rights. Yes/No
ii. A summary of specific initiatives being taken forward across all Scottish Government portfolios that captures what we will do in the next 3 years to secure better or further effect of the UNCRC principles. Yes/No
iii. A number of key policy specific actions identified through the consultation process that are not currently being taken forward through other Scottish Government initiatives. Yes/No
Where you answered ‘No’ to any of the above questions – please provide your reasons why you did not agree.
2. Do you agree that the 4 proposed strategic actions are appropriate and will help to take forward the principles of the UNCRC?
i. Development of a dynamic Participation Framework for Children and Young People. Yes/No
ii. Ambitious delivery, through co-production, of the 3 year children’s rights awareness programme. Yes/No
iii. Progressing the comprehensive audit on the most effective and practical way to further embed the principles of the UNCRC into policy, practice and legislation, including the option of full incorporation into domestic law. Yes/No
iv. Evaluation of the Child Rights and Wellbeing Impact Assessment ( CRWIA). Yes/No
3. Are there ways in which the proposed strategic actions listed above could be further strengthened? - please specify.
4. Are there additional or alternative strategic actions that the Scottish Ministers should consider? - please specify.
5. Are there any specific actions - not currently being progressed within a wider Scottish Government action plan, framework or other initiative, - that should be considered for inclusion within the Action Plan?
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback