3. Physical abuse, sexual abuse, verbal abuse, emotional neglect, physical neglect, parental separation, growing-up in a household with domestic violence, and growing-up in a household in which there are adults: experiencing alcohol and drug use problems; mental health difficulties; or there are adults who have spent time in prison.
5. Crawford, Cribb & Kelly (2013) Teenage Pregnancy in England. Centre for Analysis of Youth Transitions (CAYT) Impact Study: Report No. 6
7. NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, NHS Lanarkshire and NHS Lothian
11. Bradshaw P, Schofield, L. The Experiences of Mothers Aged Under 20: Analysis of Data From the Growing Up in Scotland Study. ScotCen Social Research; 2014.
12. Either the homeless applicant or their partner was female and under 21 and at least one child in household