1. Applications for Approval of Matters Specified in Conditions (AMSCs) relate to conditions attached to planning permission in principle requiring the further approval, consent or agreement of the planning authority for any detailed aspect of the development.
2. The validation date, from which the time period for determination runs, is the date when the final piece of information for an application is received from the applicant.
3. Processing agreements are planning tools used where the developer and the local authority agree in advance on timescales for decisions.
4. Decisions on applications classified as N17 Other consents and certificates are not included in the calculation of approval rates.
5. Local Review Bodies were introduced in 2009. They consist of three or more elected members from the planning authority and their purpose is to review decisions on planning applications for certain types of development taken by officers under delegated powers. Requests for review must be made within 3 months of the decision. Reviews can only be requested where planning permission has been refused or where conditions have been imposed on a consent.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback