1. This group mostly consisted individuals who did not provide any other information about their status, as well as a few who could not be grouped with other categories.
2. Scottish Government (2017) A Nation with Ambition: The Government's Programme for Scotland 2017-2018. Accessed at https://www.gov.scot/publications/nation-ambition-governments-programme-scotland-2017-18/
3. Scottish Government (2018) Every Child, Every Chance: Tackling Child Poverty Delivery Plan 2018-2022. Accessed at https://www.gov.scot/publications/child-chance-tackling-child-poverty-delivery-plan-2018-22/
4. Scottish Government National Performance Framework, Accessible at https://nationalperformance.gov.scot/
5. Note: Sector based disaggregation collate both individual and organisational responses, where relevant.
8. It should be noted that many respondents are likely to have included such services within the pre-coded options provided in addition to those who mentioned them specifically within the 'other' category.
9. More details can be found at: https://www.fcss.org.uk/
10. Local and national schemes exist to re-distribute surplus food from shops and supermarkets typically to day centres and hostels for the homeless.
11. This may suggest that this was not relevant to most of those parents/carers who responded, either as they had not experienced difficulties with this, or because they did not receive benefits.
12. It should be noted that respondents were often not clear whether they were referring to qualifications in child education, or those required to work in an educational establishment, or if they simply meant out of school care staff should have be educated to a certain level.