Annex A: References
1. Nation Crime Agency, UK Missing Persons Bureau - Missing Persons Data Report 2015/16.
2. Gibb, G. and Woolnough, P., Missing Persons: Understanding, Planning and Responding. (Aberdeen: Grampian Police, 2007).
3. Parr, H.; and Stevenson, O, Missing People, Missing Voices: Stories of Missing Experience, (Glasgow: University of Glasgow, 2013).
4. HM Inspectorate of Constabulary in Scotland, Local Policing+ Inspection of the Approach to Missing Person Investigations in Aberdeen City Division (2015).
5. Woolnaugh P.; Alys L.; and Pakes F., 'Mental Health Issues and Missing Adults' in Shalev Greene K.; and Alys, L., (eds.), Missing Persons: A Handbook of Research , (Oxon, Abingdon: Routledge, 2017).
6. Shelter Scotland, Running away and future homelessness - the missing link? (2011). http://scotland.shelter.org.uk/professional_resources/policy_library/policy_library_folder/running_away_and_future_homelessness_-_the_missing_link
7. Stevenson, O; Parr H; Woolnough P and Fyfe, N (2013) Geographies of Missing People: Processes, Experiences, Responses (Glasgow: University of Glasgow) www.geographiesofmissingpeople.org.uk/downloads/Stevenson-et-al.pdf
8. Wade J (2002) Missing Out: Young Runaways in Scotland, Summary Aberlour Child Care Trust, Aberlour.
9. Police Scotland, National Missing Persons Database 2016-17, Annual Statistical Report.
Email: Stephen Coulter
Phone: 0300 244 4000 – Central Enquiry Unit
The Scottish Government
St Andrew's House
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback