- 16 Jul 2020
The National Cancer Treatment Group (NCTG) has been set up to provide national oversight for recovery of cancer treatments during the recovery phase of the NHS from the COVID-19 pandemic, and through any secondary surges in COVID-19 incidence.
This group will report to the National Cancer Recovery Group (NCRG).
- Cancer Network Clinical Leads
- Cancer Network Managers
- Director of Planning Rep
- Scottish Government Cancer Policy and Cancer Access
- National Services Division
- Managed Clinical Network Clinical Lead - HepatoPancreatoBiliary (HPB)
- Managed Clinical Network Manager - HepatoPancreatoBiliary (HPB)
- Nursing/ Scottish Executive Nurse Directors (SEND) representative
- Gynaecological Oncology Representative
- NCRG Data Subgroup Chair
- (Radiotherapy and Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy (SACT) leads to join ad hoc)