1. Establishing an Occupational Therapist within the CIC that will support patients with ME/CFS in the future.
2. Supported Self-Management/Psychoeducation Group Programmes, Physio Movement based education programmes, Individual therapies, Holistic Day Service, Complimentary Therapy, Acupuncture
3. Abbreviations: OT (Occupational Therapist), PT (Physiotherapy), Nur (Nurse), Doc (Doctor), CP (Clinical Psychology), Di (Dietician), MHN (Mental Health Nurse), Cou (Counsellor), TI (NHS Technical Instructor/Support Worker), FI (Fitness Instructor (Local Authority/Move More etc), Vol (Volunteer/Buddy/Peer Support), Other. Full list of abbreviations can be found at the beginning of this report.
4. There were differences between the two NHS Dumfries and Galloway responses: For the purposes of this report, the results written above have used the highest level of awareness – very aware - from the Clinical Psychology response.
5. NHS Dumfries and Galloway reported two different responses to this question. The Allied Health Professionals reported that they had plans to develop a specialist service by linking in with other long term condition management pathways and the Clinical Health Professionals did not provide a response (although they currently do provide psychological support for people with ME/CFS).
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback