- 24 May 2018
Attendees and apologies
From HM Government
- the Minister for the Constitution, Chloe Smith MP
- the Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for Exiting the EU, Robin Walker MP
From the Scottish Government
- the Minister for UK Negotiations on Scotland’s Place in Europe, Michael Russell MSP
- the Minister for Community Safety and Legal Affairs, Annabelle Ewing MSP
From the Welsh Government
- the Minister for Housing and Regeneration, Rebecca Evans AM
Dr Andrew McCormick, Director General, the Executive Office, attended the meeting in the absence of a Northern Ireland Executive.
Items and actions
The two principal agenda items at the meeting were the White Paper on the Framework for the UK’s Future Relationship with the EU, and the Ministerial Forum in Practice and Forward Plan.
Telephone: 0300 244 4000